Ames Golden K
“dedicated to improving the world one child and one community at a time”
March 16, 2017
Attendance: 56 members, 1 guest
Location: First United Methodist Church
The meeting was called to order by President Pete Peterson at 9:00 a.m. Opening ceremonies were led by Roger Andersen. Invocation was given by Bob Ringgenberg.
Announcements and Sharing Time:
1. Naval Band Concert. To be held on March 30th, 6:45 (doors open), 7:30 (concert), Stephens Auditorium. No charge. Tickets available at First National Bank and Stephens Box Office.
2. Pancake Days. $420 in donations. $6472 sales as of today. Monies deposited today also.
3. Wes Buchele. Will celebrate his 97th birthday on Friday.
4. Nevada Club 45th Anniversary Celebration. Will be held on April 18th. Memorial Lutheran Church, 6:45 pm. Dinner. Official Nebr-Ia Gov. visit. More information later.
5. TEEN MAZE. Sign-up sheets available. Need members to volunteers. Several jobs available. See Larry Trede for sign-up sheets.
Humor. Provided by Bob Farr.
Program. “Self-Help Project,” by William Edwards
Program Next week is “Autonomous Vehicles,” by Troy Jerman.
The meeting was adjourned by Peterson at 10:00 am.